How to Build Confidence in Your Professionalism
When clients visit a clinic they likely have a preconceived idea of how the people within the practice will look, how they will sound and how they will behave. As vets, nurses and customer care team members we need to ensure that the way we present ourselves reflects a professional image at all times.
In this course, you will explore how you can present a professional image in your role as a health care provider.
- Positive first impressions
- Professional appearance considerations
- Professional language considerations
- Professional body language considerations
- Confidence in delivering information to clients
AVNAT Points: 0.25