The “Cat Friendly Hospitalisation” course is a beginner's introduction on how to implement cat friendly practices, in relation to the hospitalisation of patients. The course particularly focusses on the set up of the hospital ward and enclosure.
In this course you will learn:
- The meaning of “Cat Friendly”
- Understanding basic feline behaviour and instincts
- Tips for hospital admission and transfer to the cat ward
- Cat ward design and considerations
- Enclosure design and considerations
- How to furnish the hospital cage to cater to feline needs
- Interactive video lessons that should take up to 1 hour to complete
- Complete quiz activities to attain your certificate of achievement
- 1 AVNAT CPD point
This course is available as part of a ProSkills Short Course Month-to-month Subscription or can be purchased individually from the ProSkills shop.